Professional Teeth Whitening in Seymour, TN
It’s not uncommon for our teeth to appear dull or even discolored as we age. Tooth staining happens over time when we enjoy foods and drinks like curries, marinara sauce, red wine, and coffee.
However, the good news is that professional teeth whitening in Seymour, TN, offers excellent results and brighter smiles. Best of all, it’s quickly done in the comfort of your own home!
How Professional Teeth Whitening in Seymour Works
At Seymour Dental Associates, we offer a customized approach to teeth whitening by creating bleaching trays just for you using impressions we take of your teeth. We’ll give you prescription strength whitening gel that you’ll apply to your whitening trays and wear for 30 minutes daily. Most people achieve their desired goals in about seven to ten days.
Best of all, you’ll always have access to your whitening trays at home. So the next time you have a wedding, vacation, or other significant life event scheduled, you can brighten your smile whenever you need to with your customized take-home whitening kit.
Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening in Seymour?
With so many over-the-counter (OTC) whitening products available at your grocery store, why would you want to choose professional teeth whitening?
Whitening your teeth at Seymour Dental Associates offers many benefits:
- We have access to higher strength bleaching gel than you’ll find at the store, which means less time spent whitening your teeth and more time spent sharing your brighter new smile.
- It’s safer for you to bleach your teeth under the supervision of your dentist.
- We can help if you encounter any problems with sensitive teeth.
- We customize your bleaching trays for a snug fit, protecting you from whitening gel and irritating your gum tissue.
We encourage you to contact our Seymour dentist office at (865) 579-3368 to learn more about professional teeth whitening.
Protecting Your Smile Investment
Once you’ve invested in brightening your smile, you’ll want to preserve your great results for as long as possible. There are a few things you can do to keep your smile whiter and brighter:
- Brush your teeth at least twice every day and floss once daily.
- Visit your dentist every six months for routine teeth cleanings and checkups.
- Limit your intake of tooth-staining foods and beverages like marinara sauce, curries, soy sauce, dark colas, coffee and black tea, dark berries, and red wine.
- Avoid lifestyle choices like smoking or tobacco use that can leave stubborn brown and yellow stains on your teeth.
- Drink water throughout the day as much as possible. It’s good for your body and your smile!
Are you ready to learn more about bleaching your teeth? Contact our team at Seymour Dental Associates for more information about achieving whiter teeth.